Carlyon Bay Camping park is a holiday park offering pitches to touring caravans, motorhomes and tents. We have one disabled facility externally accessed with a Radar Key. (No changing table & hoist)
The park is also served by 3 toilet/shower blocks all of which have no steps or thresholds. Showers are contained within individual cubicles with no shower trays but with a gently sloping floor for drainage. All cubicles have a bench style seat in the changing area and some cubicles have shower seats which fold down. Toilet facilites range between individual cubicles to en-suite with hand basin and w.c. some cubicles have extra wide doors.
- Shop and reception are accessible without needing to use steps and neither buiding has a threshold.
- The main leisure area at the park is in a large, flat, covered area with level, step free access, the swimming pools are accessed via a wrought iron gate and then 2 ramps.
- Parking space is provided on all pitches.
- The park is contactable via the published telephone number, by email and by post.
- Our entrance provides a stop for the number 525 bus run by Western Greyhound. All buses on this route are low level entry, further details of which can be found at www.westerngreyhound.com stops on that route include both St.Austell and Par railway stations.
- St.Austell town centre is some 4.5 miles to the west of us and although we have a shop on site both Tesco and Asda are within 3 miles.
- Charlestown is a 1.5 mile walk along the coastal footpath.
- Several local taxi companies service the park, details are held at reception or some numbers are displayed in the public telehone box.
Arrival & Car Parking Facilities:
- There is a level tarmac car park ouside of the reception building which is then accessed via a ramp, there are no kerbstones.
Main Entrance & Reception Area:
- Reception is approximately 10 yards from the arrivals car park and is lit both internally and externally.The doorway is over a metre wide with no threshold. Tourist information is contained in the reception in low level displays.
- The park is all located in ground floor only buildings.
- All facilities are accessible via ramps, no buildings have a step entrance
- None of the park buildings operate during the hours of darkness, the main leisure & entertainment area has 4 exits, none of the exits have doors and vary between 1.5 to 4 metres wide.
Address: Carlyon bay Camping Park Cypress Avenue Carlyon Bay St.Austell Cornwall PL25 3RE
Telephone: 01726 812735 Future Plans include provision of a 'dry' area at the swimming pool complex.
Contact Telephone and Email Address:
We welcome your feedback to help us continually improve if you have any comments please phone 01726 812735 or email firstname.lastname@example.org